Grand Teton National Park, Skyline Panoramic Framed
- Grand Teton National Park comes in a quality black frame
- 1 1/2 Inch quality black leather frame- comes ready to hang
- Grand Teton National Park Framed Skyline Comes In Quality Acrylic Plexi
- Most US Skylines Available-Any Skyline Can Be Ordered-Check Description
- Want to make your home decor or office special? Here is your chance! This Grand Teton National Park Skyline panoramic comes with quality 1 1/2 Inch black leather frame with a back wire ready to hang. You can also purchase this Grand Teton National Park panorama with different buying options and with an array of different mat colors. Most US & World Skylines are available please check out our other selections or feel free to call us at (563) 445-0531 or email us.-------------------------------This panorama of the National Elk Refuge located in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, was taken by James Blakeway. The Refuge was established in 1912 to provide winter habitat and preserve the Jackson elk herd. It is an integral component of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem, bounded by Grand Teton National Park and the Bridger-Teton National Forest. The winter season is the best time to view the spectacle of thousands of migratory elk, as well as bison, bighorn sheep, coyotes, trumpeter swans, moose, bald eagles and more. The Refuge also includes a wide variety of habitats, including grassy meadows, marshes, timbered areas, sagebrush and rocky outcroppings.