Grand Canyon National Park, Skyline Panoramic Framed
- Grand Canyon National Park comes in a quality black frame
- 1 1/2 Inch quality black leather frame- comes ready to hang
- Grand Canyon National Park Framed Skyline Comes In Quality Acrylic Plexi
- Most US Skylines Available-Any Skyline Can Be Ordered-Check Description
- Want to make your home decor or office special? Here is your chance! This Grand Canyon National Park Skyline panoramic comes with quality 1 1/2 Inch black leather frame with a back wire ready to hang. You can also purchase this Grand Canyon National Park panorama with different buying options and with an array of different mat colors. Most US & World Skylines are available please check out our other selections or feel free to call us at (563) 445-0531 or email us.--------------------------------This panoramic photograph of Grand Canyon National Park was taken by Christopher Gjevre featuring a view from the South Rim, facing towards the North Rim. Grand Canyon National Park encompasses 1,218,375 acres in Arizona. First protected as Grand Canyon Forest Reserve in 1893, it became Grand Canyon National Park in 1919. The canyon was formed due to erosion and the down cutting nature of the river. The river also sweeps away sediment that is eroded into the river. The floor of the canyon is approximately 4,500 feet below the South Rim and more than a mile below the North Rim. The bottom of the canyon averages 15º to 30º warmer than the temperature on the rims.