Glen Canyon National Park Skyline Panoramic Framed
- Glen Canyon National Park comes in a quality black frame
- 1 1/2 Inch quality black leather frame- comes ready to hang
- Glen Canyon National Park Framed Skyline Comes In Quality Acrylic Plexi
- Most US Skylines Available-Any Skyline Can Be Ordered-Check Description
- Want to make your home decor or office special? Here is your chance! This Glen Canyon National Park Skyline panoramic comes with quality 1 1/2 Inch black leather frame with a back wire ready to hang. You can also purchase this Glen Canyon National Park panorama with different buying options and with an array of different mat colors. Most US & World Skylines are available please check out our other selections or feel free to call us at (563) 445-0531 or email us.--------------------------------This panorama taken by James Blakeway spotlights the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area and the Glen Canyon Dam, which is located near Page, Arizona. Established in 1972, the recreation area offers visitors over 1.3 million acres of lake, desert, and canyon country for solitude and exploration. The dam forms Lake Powell, the second largest man-made reservoir in the U.S. with a shoreline of 1,960 miles and a capacity of 26.2 million acre-feet of water. Constructed between 1956 and 1966, the dam is the key unit of the Colorado River Storage Project and was built to improve delivery and allocation of river flow, provide water storage for years of drought, and generate hydroelectricity.