Cincinnati Ohio, Us Skyline Panoramic Framed
- Cincinnati Ohio print is 13.5 x 40 inches-Beau & Awesome panoramic
- Cincinnati Ohio Skyline Panoramic shows aerial view of the Cincinnati Ohio
- Cincinnati Ohio US Framed Skyline Comes In Quality Acrylic Plexi
- Most US Skylines Available-Any Skyline Can Be Ordered-Check Description
- Want to make your home decor or office special? Here is your chance... Cincinnati Ohio Skyline panoramic print is a must for any office or home decor. This print can also be purchased with different framing options from us. Most US & World Skylines are available please check out our other selections or feel free to call us at (563) 445-0531 or email us.--------------------------------This panorama of Cincinnati was taken by James Blakeway. It features downtown Cincinnati situated on the Ohio River, with Covington, Kentucky, in the foreground. On the left, located on the shore of the Ohio River, is Paul Brown Stadium, home to the Cincinnati Bengals football team. To its right is the bright blue John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge. Built in 1866, it was then the longest suspension bridge in the world. Great American Ball Park, home to the Cincinnati Reds baseball team, is identifiable by its red seats. Directly behind the ball park is the tallest building in Cincinnati, the Great American Tower at Queen City Square. The Ohio River runs along the entire southern border of Ohio and is the largest tributary, by volume, of the Mississippi River.