Cincinnati Ohio Skyline Panoramic Framed
- Cincinnati Ohio comes in a quality black frame
- 1 1/2 Inch quality black leather frame- comes ready to hang
- Cincinnati Ohio US Framed Skyline Comes In Quality Acrylic Plexi
- Most US Skylines Available-Any Skyline Can Be Ordered-Check Description
- Want to make your home decor or office special? Here is your chance! This Cincinnati Ohio Skyline panoramic comes with quality 1 1/2 Inch black leather frame with a back wire ready to hang. You can also purchase this Cincinnati Ohio panorama with different buying options and with an array of different mat colors. Most US & World Skylines are available please check out our other selections or feel free to call us at (563) 445-0531 or email us.--------------------------------This panorama of Cincinnati was taken by James Blakeway. It features downtown Cincinnati situated on the Ohio River, with Covington, Kentucky, in the foreground. On the left, located on the shore of the Ohio River, is Paul Brown Stadium, home to the Cincinnati Bengals football team. To its right is the bright blue John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge. Built in 1866, it was then the longest suspension bridge in the world. Great American Ball Park, home to the Cincinnati Reds baseball team, is identifiable by its red seats. Directly behind the ball park is the tallest building in Cincinnati, the Great American Tower at Queen City Square. The Ohio River runs along the entire southern border of Ohio and is the largest tributary, by volume, of the Mississippi River.