Boston Massachusetts US Skyline Panoramic Framed
- Boston Massachusetts US Panoramic comes with large name plaque w/details as skyline
- 1 1/2 Inch quality black leather frame- comes ready to hang
- Boston, Massachusetts US Framed Skyline Comes In Quality Acrylic Plexi
- Most US Skylines Available-Any Skyline Can Be Ordered-Check Description
- Want to make your home decor or office special? Here is your chance. This Boston Massachusetts US Skyline panoramic comes with a large name plaque showing the history and details of the skyline, an array of different mat colors & with 1 1/2 inch black leather frame. Please mention in GIFT MESSAGE which color matting you would like, otherwise default matted picture (navy blue/maroon matting) will be shipped. You can also customize your own message on name plaque (up to 3 lines). Most US & World Skylines are available please check out our other selections or feel free to call us at (563) 445-0531 or email us.-------------------------------- This aerial panoramic photograph of Boston was taken by Christopher Gjevre. To the left of center is the downtown Boston financial district and to the right of center is the historic North End and Christ Church, better known as Old North Church, with its white steeple. To the right of the North End is the Charles River with Cambridge, Massachusetts, in the distance. Just left of the bridge, spanning the Charles River, is Boston's TD Banknorth Garden, home to the Boston Celtics basketball team and the Boston Bruins hockey team. Centered in the distance is the area known as Back Bay. The American Revolution began in Boston in 1770, when British troops fired on an angry mob.