Boston Light Skyline Panoramic Comes Framed
SKU: TFTG V66UK.
- Boston Light Panoramic comes with double matting-name plaque
- 1 1/2 Inch quality black leather frame- comes ready to hang
- Boston Light Framed Skyline Comes In Quality Acrylic Plexi
- Most US Skylines Available-Any Skyline Can Be Ordered-Check Description
- Want to make your home decor or office special? Here is your chance. This Boston Light Skyline panoramic comes with a small name plaque showing the name of the skyline, an array of different mat colors & with 1 1/2 inch black leather frame. Please mention in GIFT MESSAGE which color matting you would like, otherwise default matted picture (navy blue/maroon matting) will be shipped. You can also customize your own message on name plaque (up to 3 lines). Most US & World Skylines are available please check out our other selections or feel free to call us at (563) 445-0531 or email us.-------------------------------This aerial panoramic photograph of Boston Light was taken by James Blakeway. Boston Light, North America's first lighthouse, stands on Little Brewster Island in Boston Harbor. The Boston skyline can be seen in the distance. Originally a stone tower built in 1716 and maintained with a tax on shipping, it was blown up by the retreating British during the Revolutionary War. It was rebuilt at a height of seventy-five feet in 1783 and later was raised to eighty-nine feet in 1859. In 1989, Congress voted to keep this lighthouse manned. It remains the only lighthouse in the United States with a permanent keeper.