Albany New York US Skyline Panoramic Framed
- Albany New York US Print is 13.5 x 40 inches-Beau & Awesome panoramic
- Albany New York US Skyline Panoramic shows aerial view of the Albany New York US Skyline
- Albany, New York US Framed Skyline Comes In Quality Acrylic Plexi
- Most US Skylines Available-Any Skyline Can Be Ordered-Check Description
- Want to make your home decor or office special? Here is your chance... Albany New York US Skyline panoramic print is a must for any office or home decor. This print can also be purchased with different framing options from us. Most US & World Skylines are available please check out our other selections or feel free to call us at (563) 445-0531 or email us.-------------------------------This panoramic photograph of Albany was taken by James Blakeway. The Governor Nelson A. Rockefeller Empire State Plaza is the brightly lit complex that houses many of New York's state offices. The tallest building is the 44-story Corning Tower. The Meeting Center, referred to as the "Egg", is the only curvilinear building in the complex and contains two auditoriums. Henry Hudson, for whom the Hudson River is named, discovered Albany while seeking a shorter route to the far-east in 1609. The city, first settled by the Dutch in 1624, became the capital of the state of New York in 1797.