Albany New York US Skyline Panoramic Comes With 1 1/2 Inch Black Leather Frame-Double Matting - Large Framed Picture - Awesome and Beautiful! This Is a Must for Any Home or Office Décor!
- Albany New York US Panoramic comes with double matting
- 1 1/2 Inch quality black leather frame- comes ready to hang
- Albany, New York US Framed Skyline Comes In Quality Acrylic Plexi
- Most US Skylines Available-Any Skyline Can Be Ordered-Check Description
- Want to make your home decor or office special? Here is your chance. This Albany New York US Skyline panoramic comes with 1 1/2 inch black leather frame & double matting and with an array of different mat colors. Please mention in GIFT MESSAGE which color matting you would like, otherwise default matted picture (navy blue/maroon matting) will be shipped. This Albany New York US skyline is also available with different framing options, please check our other selection if you would like to choose a different framing style. Most US & World Skylines are available please check out our other selections or feel free to call us at (563) 445-0531 or email us.-------------------------------This panoramic photograph of Albany was taken by James Blakeway. The Governor Nelson A. Rockefeller Empire State Plaza is the brightly lit complex that houses many of New York's state offices. The tallest building is the 44-story Corning Tower. The Meeting Center, referred to as the "Egg", is the only curvilinear building in the complex and contains two auditoriums. Henry Hudson, for whom the Hudson River is named, discovered Albany while seeking a shorter route to the far-east in 1609. The city, first settled by the Dutch in 1624, became the capital of the state of New York in 1797.